The conference will begin at 2 p.m. on Monday, October 16, and conclude at noon on Wednesday, October 18. Conference sessions will be held at St. Thomas, and participants may stay in nearby hotels or travel from their homes, if local. Lodging and transportation arrangements are not included with registration and should be arranged individually.
Here are some options to explore when making your plans.
Closest Hotels are: (approximately one mile)
- Holiday Inn Express – Fort Washington (limited block pricing available; mention “Forward Movement” when booking)
- Hilton Garden Inn – Philadelphia/Fort Washington
- Best Western Inn – Fort Washington
Next Closest Grouping: (approximately 4 miles)
- SpringHill Suites – Plymouth Meeting
- Courtyard Marriott – Plymouth Meeting
- Doubletree Suites – Plymouth Meeting
- Homewood Suites – Plymouth Meeting
Boutique Hotel (Approximately 3 miles)
Other towns with hotels to check within 8 miles
- Willow Grove
If flying into Philadelphia international Airport, we recommend:
- Rental Car: Roughly a 30-40 minute drive to St. Thomas
- Lyft/Uber: Between $45-70, depending on service and time of day
- Train: Visit http://www.septa.org/stations/rail/fortwashington.html for more information.
From the airport, take the train into 30th Street station and then take the Doylestown/Lansdale line to Fort Washington station. From there, you can take Bus #94 to stations near St. Thomas.
- Bus #94 – The closest bus stops near St. Thomas are Bethlehem Pike at Camphill Road, and Bethlehem Pike at Farmar Lane
- Monday dinner: Regular attendees only – Not included with local/commuter rate
- Tuesday lunch: All attendees
- Snacks/Coffee/Tea/Water: Available during mid-morning, and afternoon breaks
- Breakfasts: on your own
Unfortunately, we are unavailable to provide on-site childcare during the conference. We recommend searching local options through services like www.UrbanSitter.com
Onsite translation services will be available for plenary sessions and sermons. Live web streaming will not have translation. Special thanks to the Office of Latino/Hispanic Ministries for providing technology.